Tea Time TERRACE . . . VERSE FREE chat area for Tea Time in L.A. (7-8PM Bronze)

Outside the Tea Time Portal Lounge (7-8PM Bronze) . . . is THE TERRACE
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 07, 2002, 6:59 PM

THE TERRACE

You're here. The Pacific Ocean is there. You make up the rest.

A SIGN READS: OK. OK. One monkey is allowed.. . . as long as it does not sing!

TIPREF_39TR

singing to himself as he scampers away . . .
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 8:04 PM 1 of 15

I fly . . . with my pie . . . good-bye.

POOF

Wait . . . I see Pie!
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 7:52 PM 2 of 15

(singing to himself to try it out)

Pie, Monkey, Pie!
Fly, Monkey, Fly!

Fly Monkey Fly!
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 7:44 PM 3 of 15

Good song title! Much better than "Sand Monkey Sand"

(monkey shine)

I must fly monkey!
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 07, 2002, 7:39 PM 4 of 15

I know you can sing! We'll make a song -- a sand and sea song -- tomorrow!

monkey frowns at monkey imposter
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 7:36 PM 5 of 15

(makes angry monkey noises)

No Tea! No Tea! No Tea! FOR ME!!!!

Monkey vocal cords can only sing one song (Going Through the Motions)
Posted by: ThePowersThatTea - May 07, 2002, 7:34 PM 6 of 15

Can you give me new words? A sand song of sorts?

(monkey shine)

I'm sorry Monkey!
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 07, 2002, 7:28 PM 7 of 15

I was getting you a banana fizz from inside at the bar. What kind of song would you like to write?

No one will help me write another? I must sing same song then. Duckwheat the Musical
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 7:26 PM 8 of 15

(Sung to the tune of Going Throuugh The Motions)

Ev'ry single night . . . we wait for Duckwheat
you never know when he'll appear.

. . .

Hmmm . . . I only know one song.
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 7:21 PM 9 of 15

Must write another. Who will help me?

He's Here! <much clapping and joy>
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 07, 2002, 7:19 PM 10 of 15

Let's grab seats and listen to his song

Try calling him (our monkey is a he)
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 07, 2002, 7:18 PM 11 of 15

Since banana cream pie is being offered just inside, he might swing by. Just be careful -- he has no pants and sometimes misinterprets innocent offers as naughty ones.

Me me me me . . .
Posted by: monkeywithoutpants - May 07, 2002, 7:17 PM 12 of 15

I love to sing songs. Lots of sand here. Must sing a sand song.

wooo hooo!
Posted by: willowbaby - May 07, 2002, 7:15 PM 13 of 15

I love monkeys. Bubbles was my favorite!

This is the tea time terrace
Posted by: VretilRaduriel - May 07, 2002, 7:10 PM 14 of 15

All are welcome here & there's a cute monkey you can play with!

I'm lost
Posted by: willowbaby - May 07, 2002, 7:09 PM 15 of 15

where am I? who are you?